It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

CSV Import Creating Issue: ERROR - Issue can't be created du to error Account is required

Hi there, 

I try to run a bulk CSV import to create stories and subtasks, but I get errors: 

2019-09-27 10:32:58,907 INFO - Creating issue: [externalId='1', summary='S001 text text']
2019-09-27 10:32:58,922 ERROR - Issue can't be created due to the error/s [ Account ist erforderlich. ]
2019-09-27 10:32:58,922 INFO - Creating issue: [externalId='5', summary='S002 text text']
2019-09-27 10:32:58,938 ERROR - Issue can't be created due to the error/s [ Account ist erforderlich. ]

It says that account is a required field. I have account in my input file and have mapped it in the configuration of the importer. 

{
"config.version" : "2.0",
"config.project.from.csv" : "false",
"config.encoding" : "UTF-8",
"config.email.suffix" : "@",
"config.field.mappings" : {
"Assignee" : {
"jira.field" : "reporter"
},
"EstimatedEffortSeconds" : {
"jira.field" : "timeoriginalestimate"
},
"Account" : {
"existing.custom.field" : "10010"
},

It have tried different formats for the account values in the import, there seems to be a numeric key and a name and I've tried both and combinations of both but I'm always running in the same error. Account is a required field related to the tempo plugin that we are using. 

Any ideas?  

0 answers

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

365 views 1 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you