CRM For Jira - Link Products and Companies, what am I missing?

Scott Beeson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2015

First off, when I installed CRM I didn't get all the sample data showed in the documentation.  

Regardless, here is what I'm trying to do.  I simply want to link a product to a company but I guess I'm not sure how to do it.  I created a tab in the Products page and added a field called "Vendor".  I set it to a dictionary but I cannot select Companies.  My understanding is that Companies should technically be a dictionary.  As a matter of fact, I tried to create a dictionary called Companies and it said it already existed.  However when I use the dropdown it's empty.  Also when I go to the Libraries tab  in CRM it is also empty.  I've tried looking at some of the videos on youtube but didn't see anything that helped (except maybe a 1 hour video in Russian).  

Does anyone have a tutorial for this add-on?

5 answers

0 votes
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 18, 2015

Hi @Scott Beeson,

Please note that CRM is supported by Teamlead, so I believe your best option is to contact them directly.

If this answer was helpful, please allow me to ask you to mark my answer as accepted in order to have it in the top of the thread, also helping other customers.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Felipe Kraemer

Scott Beeson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2015

Well, I *think* I submitted an issue: Ваш запрос успешно зарегистрирован под номером SUP-16943! На указанный адрес Вам отправлено уведомление с информацией о доступе к нашей системе поддержки, в которой Вы сможете контролировать ход работ над своими запросами. Так же система будет уведомлять Вас обо всех изменениях по Вашему запросу. Спасибо за обращение!

Huw Evans June 18, 2015

If you could share any response you get I'd appreciate it as I'm still stuck with this.

0 votes
Huw Evans June 12, 2015

I get the same behaviour. Been scratching my head for about a day so far on this.

0 votes
Scott Beeson
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 28, 2015

And thanks for the upvote :)

0 votes
Scott Beeson
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 28, 2015

Teamlead CRM For Jira

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 28, 2015

Which CRM addon is it?

Suggest an answer