By adding the Zephyr Test Management Plugin to a Jira On Demand instance what are the available features?

Darshan Shah August 20, 2012

I've just signed-up for an evaluation copy of Jira on Demand as I'm trying to accertain whether it meets our requirements for test management. I want to be able to use the Zephyr functionality but having enabled the option within the plugins section there doesn't appear to be any additional functionality.

How can I make use of Zephyr with on Demand?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
K Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2012

According to a reply on a similar question: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/61526/how-to-use-zephyr-in-jira-on-demand

enabling that plugin has nothing to do with the Zephyr for Jira product - it is a plugin to enable integration between Jira and other Zephyr products. :-(

0 votes
Chris Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2012

KKelly is correct and I can confirm the answer in the link is currently correct.

Kind Regards,

Chris

Darshan Shah August 21, 2012

KKelly and Chris - thanks for the responses.

It's a shame that this functionality it's available for onDemand - it'd be a really useful feature for collaborative projects with 3rd parties.

Suggest an answer