Button Missing - Switch Filter View

Ian Rowsell October 27, 2013

Hi folks,

When browsing search results, myself and my team are not able to see the button that toggles from detail view to list view.

The keyboard shortcut for this 'T' works correctly.

This button should be in the upper right hand corner as seen in supporting documentation.

We're using Jira OnDemand.

Thanks!

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
AgentSmith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 27, 2013

This is a recently introduced issue that can be tracked here:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-35520

Your workaround, pressing 'T' is the recommended workaround.

Hope this clarifies!

Many thanks for the update/info. Hopefully fixed soon! :)

Ian Rowsell October 28, 2013
Paul Slade [Atlassian] added a comment - Today 11:32 AM

This issue is actually a duplicate of JRA-35519. The symptom of the bug reported in JRA-35519 is a "small JQL search box". There is an additional symptom of this bug which is the unintended disappearance of the control for toggling between list view and detail view. Fixes for both JRA-35519 and JRA-35520 are planned to be rolled out to OnDemand customers on Wednesday 30th October, Sydney time.

0 votes
t.dot October 28, 2013

Very glad I found this! I was wondering where the toggle button went as I mostly use list view but switch to detail view sometimes. Thanks for sharing the workaround, hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Ian Rowsell October 28, 2013

Do go ahead and vote for the issue at the above link from Jason! (Hopefully someone somewhere uses that :))

0 votes
jg October 27, 2013

I'm seeing this too along with one of my colleagues. Thanks for sharing that link Ian! We hope this will be sorted as well!

0 votes

Many thanks for the link and confirmation. Hopefully resolved soon!

Suggest an answer