Business project standard board - Customize fields to display

Denis Schiavone October 31, 2017

Hi,

I have a question about Board:

I have a standard business project board, I click on an Issue in order to view it.

Not all fields are displayed in this window (also clicking "Show more details").

Is it possible to customize the fields to display the Issue information here?

Thanks a lot and regards.

Denis

4 answers

0 votes
Denis Schiavone November 3, 2017

Hi all, thanks a lot for your support!

It works fine!

Regards,

Denis

0 votes
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 31, 2017

You should be able to go to the board and do "Configure">"Board">"Issue Detail View" and choose which fields display there. 

Hope this helps!

0 votes
Athena Petridou [Nimaworks] October 31, 2017

Hey Denis. Yes you can customize the fields following these steps:

1. Go to Board Configuration (you have to be Board Administrator or Jira Administrator to see this option)

2. At the left column go to the last option Issue Detail View"" and add here the fields you would like to view when you click on an issue at the backlog or active sprint.

Hope this helps.

BR, Athina

0 votes
Beejal _London_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 31, 2017

Hi @Denis Schiavone

Have you seen this: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/configuring-the-issue-detail-view-764478043.html

You can change what fields are displayed within board settings and under Issue Detail View.

Hope this helps

Kind regards

Beejal

Suggest an answer