Business hours calculating custom fields.

hash April 26, 2017

In one of the project of JIRA if i pull the data.One example is on mar31 we received a issue at evening 5 pm after that it got resolved on april 3 morning in middle 1st and 2nd are sat and sunday and those are not business hours..In the system it is showing that they took 3 days time but not business hours are calculcated.So my requirement is how can i get a solution to track business hours time worked on issue specifically in JIRA.

We have already 7 custom fields for calculating the time spent for issue.

We want to have 7 custom fields with Business hours specifically for the time spent on issue which are business hours.

please help me if any body can suggest me anything .

I dont know this comes under development or administration??

1 answer

1 vote
Nigel Rochford
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 27, 2017

As far as we know, there is no solution available for this! We're implementing something similar at the moment (counting time per status) and unfortunately at the moment, it looks like we will need to hard-code calendars in the relevant scripts. I'm not sure what the plans are for exposing calendar via the JSD API, but will be something my colleague will raise with Atlassian this week.

hash April 28, 2017

Ok is it? thank you...

Do u have any idea how to develop this in Script fields?

Suggest an answer