Burndown doesn't show any event, log or changes

David García April 8, 2015

After starting the sprint, the only event that I can see in the burndown is the one "Sprint start", it doesn't matter if I log work, close issues, open issues, change scope... Burndown doesn't reflect any of those changes. Am I missing something? Does it need time to refresh by itself? Is configured to track Time.

Thanks for your comments

4 answers

0 votes

Thanks Sateesh, the status of the issues are Resolved, work log done, if I look into the Issue detailes I can see clearly the remaining estimate, the logged time, everything... Is just all this information is not shown on the burndown chart

0 votes
Sateesh Chandra April 8, 2015

Also check the board for what issue statuses are in To Do , In Progress , Done etc.

0 votes

Thanks for your quick answer, actually I've been doing all those things in previous sprints but right now at the current, the burndown suddenly stopped tracking and showing changes, I know is weird, that's why I write here. For testing I have just create a new user story in the sprint which obviously will take a huge scope change and the chart keeps like nothing. I'm so confused, I don't know where else to check.

RPandyaram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2015

Could you please check the board configuration at Board --> Configure board --> Estimations and share ? Unfortunately , burn down will only be reflected at the time of story closure / resolution time.

RPandyaram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2015

Also please check if there are any parallel sprints for the same project on a different agile board ?

0 votes
RPandyaram
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 8, 2015

Firstly , please check whether the sprint is selected properly at the report.

For close and open issues, Scope change and story points / time spent you can refer burn down charts.

Logged work will be reflected as cumulatively at time spent when the issue is closed.

Suggest an answer