Bullets and numbering not showing up on jira fields ?

Deleted user June 22, 2012

We have wiki style rendering on for some fields.

and now we are not seeing bullets and numbering from all the fields where wiki style rendering is on,

It was working before and now it stopped.

For one project , bullets does not show up on preview, while on another project, it does show up on preview, but when we go to actual ticket, it does not show up at all.

tried reindexing, did not help.

any suggestion?

2 answers

0 votes
Dave Pacifico June 26, 2012

This is happening to me too. I tracked it to a style in one of the rollup batch.css files defined as: li { display:none;}. You only get it on the issue screen, so if you do something like edit a comment and then preview it, you'll see the bullets since you're on a new page without this CSS rule. I don't have a solution, but this is problematic for us.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2012

Yes I did, and i checked all the setting, its according to the documentation.

Also we have greenhopper as well.

Bullets & numbering appear correctly on rapid board, but when we go to individual ticket, it does not show up.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2012

Bit strange. You might want to raise a support case.

I just did.

Thanks .

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events