Bulletpoints in lists aren't shown anymore

Thomas Heidenreich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2012

Hi,

after my update to Jira 5.0.6 this weekend the bulletpoints in comments in front of list items are not shown anymore - while editing and watching the preview they are there.

When I disable the "display: block" setting for the li element via Firebug they are shown again.

I'd rather not edit the Jira css files (If I wanted I wouldn't know which one), so what's going wrong here??

Thanks,
Thomas

1 answer

0 votes
Dennis Kromhout van der Meer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2012

Are you using any custom CSS defined in the administration panel? As a workaround you can specify display:block there for now, this way you don't have to meddle with editing the actual css files.

As for the bulletpoints themselves not showing up; are you using any plugins that affect styles? Any reverse proxy or caching servers?

Thomas Heidenreich
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 17, 2012

No, I don't use any custom CSS, and all plugins I use are purely for background functions.

There is also no proxy, etc. involved - it is a fresh install from yesterday on a local machine.

Thomas Heidenreich
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 25, 2012

Seems there is no help here :( I opened a support ticket... https://support.atlassian.com/browse/JSP-130518

Suggest an answer