You can try downloading the documentation (README.txt) at here https://marketplace.atlassian.com/download/plugins/com.netent.jira.plugins.bulkclone.BulkClone/version/17
Anyway here is the contents on the README.txt file:
This Plug-in is used to clone multiple issues at one time. The bulk cloning operation will be available only to users belonging to group "BulkClone".
Here are the steps required to get the plug-in running:
1) Upload the JAR File BulkClone-1.06.jar with the UPM in JIRA, (There is no server restart required for this version)
2) If you are upgrading BulkClone from an earlier version you can delete all 3 previously deployed ".VM" files located in the directory path ..\Jira_Home_Directory\WEB-INF\classes\templates\plugins\jira\projectpanels\
3) Prior to performing any operation , create a User Group Called "BulkClone" and assign this group to users who can perform the Bulk Clone Operation. All these users will now be able to perform the Bulk Clone.
4) Create a filter for all the issues of a particular project. These are the issues to be cloned. Copy the URL of the filter. this URL must be containing the requestId parameter.
5) Go to the project to which the issues to be cloned belong and in the Project Browser go to "BulkClone" Tabpanel.
6) In the BulkClone Tabpanel paste the filterUrl copied and also select other options if desired and then submit.
7) All the issues corresponding to the filter will be cloned and the next screen will be an error or success screen for the operation.
8. All the issues are easily located depending on which "Label" you give them, omitting a label, BulkClone will proivde one automatically
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs