Builds Configuration in JIRA always empty

bloudraak August 10, 2014

I have an installation where JIRA, Confluence, Stash, Bamboo and Crowd integrates. I have an Application Link joinging Bamboo and JIRA (hostnames are obfuscated to protect the innocent).

However, when I visit the Bamboo configuration it doesn't show.

There is no "refresh" button on the "Bamboo Configuration" to update itself. I don't want to remove and add the application link again, for fear that it may screw up my installation.

Will this pose any problems?

2 answers

0 votes
ssetayeshfar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 11, 2014

Thanks for your reply Werner. If the integration works correctly, not having Bamboo information showing up under this page should not cause any problems for you. It's this JIRA bug: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-37385. Please watch this bug report ticket to receive future updates.

Apologies for the confusion!

Best,

Sepideh

0 votes
ssetayeshfar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2014

Hello Werner,

1. Does your build information show up correctly in JIRA?

2. Do you see the application links in both JIRA and Bamboo?

Thanks.

Best,

Sepideh

bloudraak August 11, 2014
Yip, it's there.

Suggest an answer