Bugzilla import puts all issues on backlog

Paul Hewlett April 25, 2016

When I import my data from bugzilla all tickets appear on the backlog even if they have a status of Done. Bugzilla has no concept of a ticket being on the backlog.

What criteria determines whether a ticket appears on the backlog ?

How do I modify the bugzilla import wizard to fix this?

PS - I am using a docker image for evaluation purposes https://hub.docker.com/r/cptactionhank/atlassian-jira/

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2016

It depends on how the board is set up - is your "done" status mapped into the "done" column?  Did you set a resolution on them as well?

I don't think you'll need to change the wizard, just map the data differently.

Paul Hewlett April 25, 2016

all statuses were correctly mapped (AFAICS) - for example the first ticket in the backlog shows Status of Done, Resolution is 'Fixed' and yet is listed in the backlog. Others have a status of Closed and Resolution of Fixed but still appears on the backlog..

What criteria determine whether a ticket is on the backlog ?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2016

The done column.  Coudl you explain what status you have in the done column?

Paul Hewlett April 26, 2016

Done is Done but in our original workflow Done indicates development is done but not that the ticket has been tested (i.e. not Done Done). Done is actually an In Progress state in our workflow - I think that was my mistake.

Suggest an answer