Bugs Report Creation

Praveen Patha May 23, 2022

I would like to pull a report which consists the task/story/sub-task that is assigned to a sprint and the defect or bug created against the task/story/sub-task and vice-versa i.e. pull a report where a bug is created in the given sprint and it's associated task/story/sub-task.

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 27, 2022

Hi Praveen,

I'm not sure I fully understand the kind of report you are looking for here.  It sounds like you are looking for a report in regards to the related issues to issues within a sprint.  I fear that the Sprint report or Epic report won't be able to show you all this information. 

I did come across a feature request that seeks to be able to generated a report of linked issues in JRACLOUD-25716.  This might not be exactly the same thing you are asking for here, but it mentioned a Link Hierarchy plugin that might help.  Perhaps our Marketplace listings have an app that would help arrange this information in a manner that would be helpful here.

Andy

Suggest an answer