Bug with tempo log work screen

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2014

Hi All

It seems this is a bug with tempo log work screen.

If i log some time through the tempo log work screen, then the tempo interface and the jira issue shows the logged effort. However, the sprint burndown chart does not recognise the effort i logged in through the tempo interface.

Please note this is not the case if i use the jira log work screen to log work.

Is there any fix or workaround to this issue?

rahul

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2014

I got this response from Tempo support team

" I was checking with the dev team, and I think we found the problem.
When you log time through Tempo without start time, the worklogs automatically get the timestamp "midnight". The burndown in JIRA Agile shows the time logged until "now", so hours logged in Tempo will not show up until after midnight.
To avoid this, you can check the "Log work with start time" in the Tempo Global Configuration (Administration-> Add-ons, Tempo Global Configuration, in the Time Tracking Permissions and Validation section). When using this, all worklogs should show up in the burndown as soon as you log them."

Suggest an answer