Bug when i move a task on a projet to another project

EspaceProprio August 30, 2016

Hi

I have a bug with the plugin JIRA Ultimate Role Tracking and Estimation.

On a task, when i try to move a task on a project to another project, i got error 500. If i disabled the plugin, its work.

Here the info of the error : 

http-bio-8443-exec-3126 ERROR      [o.a.c.c.C.[.[localhost].[/].[action]] Servlet.service() for servlet [action] in context with path [] threw exception [java.lang.NullPointerException] with root cause
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at java.text.SimpleDateFormat.parse(SimpleDateFormat.java:1439)
        at java.text.DateFormat.parse(DateFormat.java:364)
        at com.adweb.estimations.Utilities.stringToDate(Utilities.java:146)
        at com.adweb.estimations.Utilities.validateLogWork(Utilities.java:1537)
        at com.adweb.estimations.customFields.logWorkByRole.LogWorkByRoleCFType.validateFromParams(LogWorkByRoleCFType.java:217)
        at com.atlassian.jira.issue.fields.CustomFieldImpl.needsMove(CustomFieldImpl.java:1134)
        at com.atlassian.jira.bulkedit.operation.BulkMoveOperationImpl.fieldNeedsMove(BulkMoveOperationImpl.java:981)
        at com.atlassian.jira.bulkedit.operation.BulkMoveOperationImpl.fieldNeedsMove(BulkMoveOperationImpl.java:950)
        at com.atlassian.jira.bulkedit.operation.BulkMoveOperationImpl.setMoveFieldLayoutItems(BulkMoveOperationImpl.java:911)
        at com.atlassian.jira.bulkedit.operation.BulkMoveOperationImpl.finishChooseContext(BulkMoveOperationImpl.java:476)
        at com.atlassian.jira.bulkedit.operation.BulkMoveOperationImpl.finishChooseContext(BulkMoveOperationImpl.java:468)
        at com.atlassian.jira.web.action.issue.bulkedit.BulkMigrate.doChooseContext(BulkMigrate.java:158)
        ... 3 filtered
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
        at webwork.util.InjectionUtils$DefaultInjectionImpl.invoke(InjectionUtils.java:70)
        at webwork.util.InjectionUtils.invoke(InjectionUtils.java:56)
        ... 2 filtered
        at com.atlassian.jira.action.JiraActionSupport.execute(JiraActionSupport.java:63)
        ... 7 filtered
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)
        ... 50 filtered
        at com.atlassian.greenhopper.jira.filters.ClassicBoardRouter.doFilter(ClassicBoardRouter.java:59)
        ... 62 filtered
        at com.atlassian.jira.security.JiraSecurityFilter.doFilter(JiraSecurityFilter.java:70)
        ... 89 filtered
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Abhinav Ojha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2016

Hi Tony,

Thanks for pointing out the bug. We have fixed it with the new version release of the plugin :

JIRA 7+ : Version 1.8

JIRA 6+ : Version 1.4

For support, you can freely ask questions here, as we check these questions quite regularly and always try to respond with a solution as soon as we can.

For further support, you can find the direct contact details here : https://marketplace.atlassian.com/vendors/1211262

Hope this helps. Please let us know, if you have any further queries.

Thanks,

Abhinav.

0 votes
EspaceProprio August 31, 2016

Hi  Abhinav Ojha

I have update the plugin, and now its work!

Tnx for the update!

0 votes
EspaceProprio August 30, 2016

Hi Joe. On the plugin, its say to ask the question here...

Capture.PNG

Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2016

Interesting. Sounds like it doesn't have formal support.

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2016

I suggest contacting whoever wrote the plugin.

Suggest an answer