Bug Screen- Buttons missing

Deleted user June 3, 2015

I created a project as a "Software Development" project. Did not customize anything. When I raise a bug then it remains in "Open Status". The other buttons like" In progress", In Review", "Closed" does not appear even if I assign the bug to myself.

The project has default workflow still I am not able to change the status.

Please help

3 answers

0 votes

The project is currently using "Sofware development" workflow.I tried all default workflows. I am added to project user group also I gave myself all permissions in permissions tab. Workflow does not have any such rules which would hinder progress. I do not see Integrity Checker option under :System->Troubshooting and support I ran Indexing Note- I do not have JIRA installed at our end. We have over the web version.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2015

Check the permission scheme and workflow - do you match the conditions for using the transitions?

If it's the default workflow, then you need to be in the role of user or developer to get the permission "can tranistion issue".  (Just because you're an admin doesn't mean you can do anything - that's a dreadful permissions model, and I'm always very glad Atlassian have done it properly)

0 votes
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2015

Check the workflow scheme and the workflow that is associated with it. it is possible that 

• your project is using a workflow which does not have Open status connected to anything else.
  • It is also possible that your workflow has some rules, that user must be in such project role or group to be able to perform the transition. Check for that.
  • Finally you may be having database related problems, run the integrity checker once to eliminate this cause.
  • If nothing works, run re-indexing and then check.

Rahul

The project is currently using "Sofware development" workflow.I tried all default workflows. I am added to project user group also I gave myself all permissions in permissions tab. Workflow does not have any such rules which would hinder progress. I do not see Integrity Checker option under :System->Troubshooting and support I ran Indexing Note- I do not have JIRA installed at our end. We have over the web version.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2015

Could you check the "conditions" on the workflow *very* carefully - paste their definitions here so we can see them.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events