Bug: Edge does not show popup in Active Sprint view

Roger Eriksen November 28, 2017

Active Sprint View has changed so that clicking Issue a window should open to show details.  This windows does not open in Microsoft Edge browser, but it does in Chrome.

Another issues is that we don't get all issue details in window.

Used to be able to view all issue details in right panel, but that has recently disappeared :-(

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 28, 2017

The issue details view appearing as a popup window is a Jira Labs feature that you should be able to disable if you choose to.   Please see https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-do-I-turn-off-issue-detail-popups-on-JIRA-boards/qaq-p/663559 for details.

Please try to check and see if you can disable this feature first.   There have been some cloud instances that have reported the inability to disable this specific feature.  If that is the case here, please let me know your specific Atlassian Cloud URL so that we can investigate the details of your instance.

Roger Eriksen November 29, 2017
  1. Turning off this feature does not work.  New form is still there.  Setting is "remembered" if I navigate to Jira Labs Setting again.
  2. Tried to enter feedback on the new form, but it did not show other fields than name and email.  No comment field and submit button would not work without comments....
  3. New form is lacking most fields to be useful.
Roger Eriksen November 29, 2017

cloud url is proaware.atlassian.net

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 29, 2017

Hi Roger,

Sorry that this specific Labs feature was not disabling as expected.  I was able to reach out to our Cloud support team to help with excluding your Jira Cloud instance from the specific program that enabled this popup window for the issue detail view on the boards.

At this point, your Cloud instance should now be able to see the issue detail view in the sidebar without this popup window.

Could you check on this when you have some time to see if this is a better way to view this info and let me know if this helps resolve this issue?

Regards,
Andy

Roger Eriksen November 30, 2017

It's working fine now.  Thanks!

Suggest an answer