() Pre-requisite :
1. JIRA Capture Extension should be installed in the browser being used for testing
2. Main site URL and login credentials should also be saved before proceeding
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a new window of the browser where JIRA Capture add-on is installed
2. Go to Tools->JIRA Capture menu option to open JIRA Capture panel on left hand side of the browser window. In-case Tools menu is not visible by default, press Alt key on keyboard to make it visible
3. Ensure that you are on Issues tab and then go to Issue Details section
4. Select a test Project, Issue Type=story, any priority value, provide a test summary and finally provide ABP HP field values
The Buffered Estimate field value should get auto-populated when user provides both ABP and HP values as it is meant to be an auto-generated field based on ABP and HP values.
The Buffered Estimate field value does not get auto-generated and remains blank in the JIRA Capture window
How are you generating the buffered estimate field?
The problem here seems to be that whatever you've set up to do the calculation is not working, not that Capture isn't doing the job, but you've explained nothing about what you've done to calculate the field.
Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.Learn more
Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in talking to 20 people planning t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs