I found a issue while working on Workflows. I observed the same issue on JIRA 4.4.5 and JIRA 5.2.5
Steps to Reproduce on JIRA 4.4.5..
1. Workflows -> Choose any workflow and click 'Create Draft' workflow
2. Choose any transition and Select 'Validators' -> 'Add' Validator
3. Select 'Fields Required' and click 'Add'
4. Without selecting any field from the available fields, click 'Add' button at the bottom of the screen
5. System Error
1. This isn't a core validator, it's probably the one from the Jira Suite Utilities. Check the versions of your plugins
2. The whole point of this validator is to check fields. So why are you not selecting one? It's not a valid input (that's not an excuse for handling it badly, but it does mean that there's a workaround - enter valid data)
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot