I found a issue while working on Workflows. I observed the same issue on JIRA 4.4.5 and JIRA 5.2.5
Steps to Reproduce on JIRA 4.4.5..
1. Workflows -> Choose any workflow and click 'Create Draft' workflow
2. Choose any transition and Select 'Validators' -> 'Add' Validator
3. Select 'Fields Required' and click 'Add'
4. Without selecting any field from the available fields, click 'Add' button at the bottom of the screen
5. System Error
1. This isn't a core validator, it's probably the one from the Jira Suite Utilities. Check the versions of your plugins
2. The whole point of this validator is to check fields. So why are you not selecting one? It's not a valid input (that's not an excuse for handling it badly, but it does mean that there's a workaround - enter valid data)
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs