Broken Access to Support Create Issue

Will Dailey May 7, 2014

Atlassian,

This morning you double billed my account. When I went to open a ticket I found the Support Create Issue is not functioning. It will not look up my SEN. When I skipp over this and attempt to create a ticket the tool stops at the question and answer step and will not proceed. I have an older issue opened - JST-96853. Please escalate this ticket to level 1 and communicate with me there.

WKD

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2014

Answers is not Atlassian support, although many Atlassians do watch and contribute here.

You've already done the right thing and contacted support via the right routes (I'd also be tempted to contact sales at atlassian dot com if you don't hear anything on your JST soon)

Will Dailey May 8, 2014

Nic, Thanks I knew that this was an open forum. But I also know Atlassian pays close attention to the feed. I am still unable to get a support issue opened with them. I will send a note to sales as you suggest.

Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 8, 2014

Emailing Sales is the best route, though the most likely scenario is that it's not a double bill but a hold and a charge, which is how payment often works with Visa debit cards; the hold should clear in 2-3 business days. Sales will be able to verify this for you, however.

Will Dailey May 8, 2014

Thanks, I have sent email and a phone call to sales. The create issue is now working as well.

Suggest an answer