Suddenly, our JIRA no longer shows branches, commits, and pull requests from Stash for any tickets. This was working fine until recently, possibly related to the updates to Stash and/or JIRA. This issue affects all tickets, even tickets that were displaying these data before. We've confirmed that the branch names, commit messages, etc. contain the proper JIRA keys, and Stash still shows the JIRA tickets when viewing commits and Pull Requests. This affects all users, and re-authenticating to Stash through JIRA does not seem to help.
What can we look at to help determine why this functionality that our developers have come to rely on has disappeared?
Yes, we've looked at the log files, and aside from a few plugin-related errors (which we've ruled out by disabling those plugins), we haven't seen anything. The link is still there, and I even tried re-creating it. Also, the Source tab still works correctly, so Jira is still communicating with Stash somehow.
This problem has gone away now that we've updated to Jira 6.2.5/Stash 3.0.1. I'm not very confident that it's "fixed" though, since we were never able to identify the source of the issue, and didn't do anything out of the ordinary for the update.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG