Boards link mission business project JIRA core

Nguyen Tran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2017

I'm setting up a business project and I can't see the boards link.Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 10.34.52 AM.png

I tried creating a new project but it also doesn't have the boards option.

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 11, 2017

JIRA Server doesn't have boards yet.  See https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-45690

Nguyen Tran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2017

Didn't expect that. Thanks

0 votes
Christoph Schötz
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 11, 2017

Hey sounds like a bug, have you tried contacting the Atlassian support? 

Cheers 

Christoph 

0 votes
Christoph Schötz
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 11, 2017

Hey - I just set up a project management project (business project) in my JIRA cloud instance and it created the board and the link automatically - are you using JIRA cloud too? Which kind of template you used?

Cheers

Christoph

Nguyen Tran
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 11, 2017

Hi Christoph,

I'm using JIRA Core Server version 7.4.2. I created the Process Management Template. I tried other business templates but the board is missing as well.

Cheers,

Nguyen

Suggest an answer