Board not showing in business project

Philip Bell June 4, 2017

I've been adding custom fields and updated the workflow for a Business Process project in JIRA, and along the way the Board view started only showing the attached message.  I click the link and it takes me to general information but nothing helping me figure out what configuration is causing the board to not show.  The only thing I can think of is that I have 10 steps in the workflow and maybe that's too many for this view?

Screen Shot 2017-06-04 at 8.04.58 PM.png

For reference, here is the workflowScreen Shot 2017-06-04 at 8.08.38 PM.png

2 answers

0 votes
Christopher Wojciech October 13, 2017

How did you solve it? I'm having the same issue, but can't figure it out. 

0 votes
Philip Bell June 4, 2017

Ah it appears it didn't like me having two ways to complete an item (as shown on the bottom right) But I only thought of this because some people mentioned not having two ways to transition on unrelated posts.  I feel Atlassian should really have better ways to inform an admin what is causing this, since I had already spent an hour troubleshooting other small changes I'd made.

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 6, 2017

Hi Philipp,

this shouldn't be a problem. We have also some status that have two transitions to the same other status. In one transition there are other post functions triggered than in the other.

But, did that resolve your problem?

Suggest an answer