It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Board Streamlanes JQL Filters

How do you group AND statements so that you can have Swimlanes on Priority, Ticket Type, or a Label?

Currently working:
Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 3.42.12 PM.png

If I update to below, all Swimlanes break:

Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 3.46.05 PM.png

Why do the swimlanes not respect the additional AND statement?

Do they need to be grouped? 

1 answer

0 votes
edwin vasquez Community Leader Jan 16, 2020

Hello Steven!

Welcome to the community. I did some testing myself and it respect the AND statement. I would suggest grouping them and see if that resolves your issue.

Is there a specific one of those swimlanes that breaks?

High Priority : 

priority in (High (critical),critical,major) and issuetype != "internal Training Request" and labels != 1

Normal

priority in (low (minor),Minor, Normal) and issuetype != "internal Training Request" and labels != 1 

Hope this answers your question, if not let me know.

For whatever reason, it just doesnt like Labels. The grouping helped. However it doesnt fix the same issue.

Tried a group and OR statement for the Ticket type and Label, however that appears to revert back to the original streams. 

priority in ("High (Critical)", Critical, Major) AND (issuetype != "Internal Training Request" OR labels != AllCloud)

Perhaps its not a supported filter condition?

Thanks for the help!

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you