Blocked or Closed issue not visible in my Backlog

Francesco Asto December 18, 2017

Once an issue is changed in status Blocked or Closed it just disappear and I am not able to see it in the backlog anymore. Other team members are. Do you know how I can fix that?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2017

What's the board's filter? Do you have any active quick filters applied to the board?

I have quick filters "only my issues" and "recently updated" but none of them are thicked

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 18, 2017

What is the board filter?  (Board -> General config, should tell you what it says)

it says Filter for BA board

Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2017

A few lines below that you should find the "Filter Query", which is what we need.

project = TA ORDER BY Rank ASC

Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 18, 2017

The backlog won't show issues which are in statuses that are either:

• not mapped to any columns
  • or mapped to the most-right column
Francesco Asto December 19, 2017

thank you. Do you know how I can change this in order to be able to see issues in "blocked" status?

Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 19, 2017

Go to Board > Configure > Columns and map the Blocked status to a column (other than the most right column) by drag & dropping it.

In case of doubt, you may post here a screenshot of your board's Columns configuration settings so that we can help you further.

Regards

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer