Block Move issue only for specific issue types

Neta Elyakim
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2018

Is it possible with WF properties? (I didn't find something) Or possible with scriptRunner Behavior on something like that?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2018

You can hide the move button with the Hide UI element built in function in ScriptRunner. You can set a condition that the button will be visible only for certain issue types.

https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/fragments/HideUIElement.html

Neta Elyakim
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 15, 2018

Thank you for your answer.

I found that it's also possible with this property key-  jira.permission.move.denied.

Thanks!

Gaven Ray October 8, 2019

I need to to this as well and the link only show how to hide it from a project. I want to restrict it on an issue type and I need help with the Groovy used.

Suggest an answer