Blank page attempting to create code review

Kathy Tempesta March 15, 2013

One of my users is having a periodic problem where she gets a blank page when she selects "Create Code review for all checkins..." on the Source tab in JIRA. It will work for a while then it will start giving her blank pages again. No one else is having this problem so I assume it has something to do with her config but I'm not sure where to start to diagnose the problem. She is using chrome but many of the other programmers are too so I don't think that is the problem.

Anyone know what might cause this? I'm not a crucible admin so I'm not sure what version we're using but JIRA is 4.4

Thanks

-Kathy

2 answers

0 votes
Robert Hook November 28, 2013

I am now having the same problem, again using chrome, although I am about to attempt with another browser. Attempting to create a review just results in an entirely blank page, and selecting that draft review from the list of reviews also presents a completel blank page.

There are no application links in play, and nothing is showing in the service logs.

update: the problem appears to be limited to Chrome.

0 votes
CelsoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2013

Hi there,

I assume that you have an application link working. Do you know which type is it?

You stated that this works for a while, so my guess is that this can be related to cache or to Oauth key(if the application link uses OAuth).

Can this same user see the data on Crucible when this error is found on JIRA?

Please give us more details to help on this investigation.

Regards.

Suggest an answer