BitBucket and Jira: My repos not showing for team in JIRA

• Ive created an account for myself
  • Created a team and invited team members
  • Created a repo with me as owner and granted Write to the team
  • I linked Bitbucket in JIRA using the team name

When I view the DVCS page in JIRA admin it shows my team but it says there are no repositories. Im sure I did this wrong I just cant find any info on what. Im fairly new to git (first time setting one up from scratch and admin'ing it) so any help would be much appricated.

4 answers

0 votes

Any error happen in JIRA logs ? What happen if you try re-create the Bitbucket and JIRA linking again ?

no error messages. I tried reconnecting but I get the same result. It shows the correct members of the team from JIRA just no repos.

Is it correct to link BitBucket with JIRA using an OAuth key generated from my personal account? Perhaps thats why its not showing up?

my solution was to login with my account, select the team i added to JIRA, then create the repo from the team page, adding write permissions to everyone in the team. Now i see it in JIRA.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 16, 2018 in Jira

Looking for anyone who made the switch to Data Center

The Jira Marketing team is putting together an ebook on migrating to Data Center. We're looking for pro tips on how you staffed your project team and organized your Proof of Concept. Share yo...

74 views 0 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you