• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Billing for no access users

We have a few users that left the company and their access to the cloud service has been revoked. will we get billed for those users?

4 answers

could not find any answer there

Try this
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/manage-your-bill-for-atlassian-access-948237309.html

How are you billed for Atlassian Access? 

Atlassian Access uses a different billing model from other Atlassian cloud products. Atlassian Access is billed per organization. You will only pay once per each unique billable user in your organization, regardless of the number of Atlassian cloud products or sites they have access to. Only users who have access to a product supported by Atlassian Access will count towards your bill. 

That's an interesting thing to ask. I hope I don't get charged for periods of time I haven't used the service. It has happened with other providers, and it pisses me off knowing that companies that should be your partner are there for you only when you have business. There are times that business in not as usual, so I would like to know that the payment handling company I'm using is on my side. The only place I have seen real support is Maxpay with whom I agreed that they will accept payments only when my clients are there paying on my site.

0 votes
Kanzan I'm New Here Feb 08, 2021

How about ending your business class and starting it again for the new users? Will that work?

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you