Billing and costing In Jira

MartinRoddy March 14, 2013

Using Jira ondemand (web) and want to see if we can manage all project billing in tempo? Basically, want to take hourly rate into project so we can see how much project has cost, how much money is currently left to send and get some end of month financial reports......is there a way to do this.....

5 answers

0 votes
Andrew Davis October 7, 2014

I also am looking for how to run a billable hours and hourly cost for users in JIRA.

I have the TEMPO Timesheets setup in my demo site and am recording time against it.  However, I cannot figure out how to set a rate or display the amount of cost for my time.

I put in a request to the ADDOn author (out of Iceland) and am awaiting reply.

0 votes
Robert Johnstone June 9, 2014

Without billing and costing Jira is not a viable solution for us

0 votes
david greenfield February 17, 2014

So Tempo will track hours. What about rates? I don't see how to do that. Do I need to build it myself?

0 votes
Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2013

Watch this issue for news related to your request.

0 votes
Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2013

Hi Martin,

Here is the pricing of JIRA ondemand and Tempo plugin as an add-on for it:

For detailed information you might want to contact our sales team. Hope it helps.

Cheers,
Septa Cahyadiputra

Suggest an answer