Best practice in Jira

Daria June 21, 2021

Hi,
I want to know some case study examples of implementation of jira in big companys. If you know smth you are welcome. I remeber there was a video in Atlassian Academy with this information but now they are rebulding it and i cant find this video. I need to see companys and to see numbers how everything changed after jira integration in there bussiness. I need this for marketing purpose our clients what to see how positive jira is on real life examples.

1 answer

0 votes
Ismael Jimoh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2021

Hi @Daria 

Why not reach out to Atlassian’s sales team or your regional manager for assistance with this?

I am sure one of these could help you with the information you are looking for.

Daria June 21, 2021

Earlier this kind of information was open and available Technical Sales Accreditation videos, but now after Enabalement Academy was changed I have no idea where I can get it. It will be very pleased, if you can give me any advice where I can find it.

Ismael Jimoh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2021

Try https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/product-evaluator-advice as they should be able to direct your message to the right person(s).

Ismael Jimoh
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 21, 2021

The problem here is we as a community are not quite privy into the changes to the enablement academy and like the general public also have to wait for the final product.

Reaching directly however to the Atlassian team will be the best bet to go for here.

See the link I shared.

Daria June 21, 2021

OK, thank you! I'll try

Suggest an answer