Best plugin for timesheet report

Archana A K June 27, 2017

Which is the best plugin to get the log status or timesheet report in JIRA?

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 27, 2017

I can't answer "best" - that's subjective and depends entirely on what you need from your reporting.

For an opinion, I'd say Tempo is a very popular, powerful and friendly timesheet system for JIRA, but I'm quite fond of Andriy's Timesheet reports if your focus is just on reporting.

Have a read through the results from https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=timesheet

Archana A K June 27, 2017

thank you Nic.

I shall have a look at the link you suggested and take a call.

Deleted user January 17, 2019

Hello Archana

What's your opinion on the tools suggested above?

0 votes
Deniz Oğuz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2019

Please also check our add-on, WorklogPRO. It has extensive reporting and configuration options.

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 13, 2019

@Deniz Oğuz 

Please have a look at our guidelines for Marketplace vendors and solution Partners:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Atlassian-Community-guidelines-for-Marketplace-vendors-and/ba-p/689723

Especially: 

No necroposting: Aka, no "raising threads from the dead." In general, avoid posting on old threads (six months or more old) simply to promote your products.

Thank you

Deniz Oğuz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2019

I get notification emails from the Community Form if an answer include specific keywords. I get notified by the new answer (since it includes timesheet) and although I have seen question is old, I also replied. I wasn't aware of this rule, thanks for the notification. You can delete the post if you want. 

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 13, 2019

Thank you @Deniz Oğuz  for your understanding. I won't remove your post here, but please remember the guidelines the next time.

0 votes
Andreas Springer _Actonic_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 13, 2019

For your consideration: You might also find our app „Worklog Simple Report“ useful. Thanks for checking it out!

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 13, 2019

@Andreas Springer _Actonic_ 

Please have a look at our guidelines for Marketplace vendors and solution Partners:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Atlassian-Community-guidelines-for-Marketplace-vendors-and/ba-p/689723

Especially: 

No necroposting: Aka, no "raising threads from the dead." In general, avoid posting on old threads (six months or more old) simply to promote your products.

Thank you

Andreas Springer _Actonic_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 13, 2019

@Thomas Schlegel I'm sorry, I wasn't aware of this rule and will respect it from now on. Feel free to delete my post if necessary. Thanks for the heads up!

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 13, 2019

Thank you @Andreas Springer _Actonic_ for your understanding. I won't remove your post here, but please remember the guidelines the next time.

0 votes
Sergey Sheypak February 10, 2019

What if installation just doesn't work? Did anyone experience such issues?

Jakub Sławiński
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 8, 2019

@Sergey SheypakWhat Jira version do you use? I am administering more than a dozen Jira instances (both cloud and server) and never encountered any issues with installing third-party addons.

Regards,

Jakub.

Suggest an answer