Best place to get Bitbucket demos and training?

Ericka Samuels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2018

Hi there, I'm looking for suggestions on how to get some Bitbucket demos and/or training for a small team (< 10 people) , for a JIRA/Bitbucket cloud platform.

1 answer

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 3, 2018

Hi Ericka,

Atlassian University does not currently have any BitBucket training that would lead to certification, etc.  Here is the documentation for Bitbucket: 

Bitbucket Server documentation

Bitbucket Server tutorials

Getting started with Git and Bitbucket Server

In addition, there are companies out there that provide training, however, I would not want to provide any recommendations as I have not worked with any of them or heard any feedback about any of them.

Hopefully this helps.

Cheers,

Branden

Ericka Samuels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2018

Branden, thank you for taking the time to answer.  We're not looking for certification, just how the heck to use it.

Does Atlassian do that?

or even some free demos?

many thanks!

somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 3, 2018

Hi Ericka,

Atlassian does not provide training or live demos from our end per se but you we do have Solution Partners that you can contact that may be able to provide this service to you:

Solution Partners provide the services, implementation, consulting, and unique solutions that help our users create what's next. Find a Solution Partner that's right for you.

You can find the Solution Partners here: Find Solution Partners

In addition, here are some video resources that may be of use:

Introduction to Bitbucket

Creating a BitBucket Repository

JIRA + Bitbucket Webinar - The Basics (Part 1/5)

Hopefully some of those resources help along with the Administrator guide.  The Solution partners can definitely help you get up to speed quickly so that is an option I would check out as well.

In addition, if you have a specific "How do I ____" you can post the question in the Community and we'll most likely be able to answer it.

Cheers,

Branden

Ericka Samuels
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 3, 2018

this is VERY kind of you,

THANK YOU!!!!!

somethingblue
Atlassian Team
January 3, 2018

No worries.  It's my pleasure.  Let us know if you have any further questions!

Suggest an answer