Behaviour plugin : 'setFormValue' method on reporter customField doesn't load the fullname and the avatar image in the form

Luca Miceli May 28, 2015

Hi all,

I'm trying to do that with a behavior script:

reporter.setFormValue(user.getName());

This is a simple script and will put only the username in the reporter input field for the form.

Imagine that user change every time the field assignee change, because the groovy is attached to the change of Assignee field.

First time it works correctly, loading the avatar and the fullname. The problem is that, when you change for the second time the value on the field that has a groovy script linked, later JIRA doesn't trigger the action that will put the avatar image and the fullname in the input field (I found it doesn't call setFormValue due to an error in javascript. Please take a look below) .

• This is the current result:
    image2015-5-28 17:8:4.png
  • This is the expected result after setFormValue

image2015-5-28 17:6:30.png

I found, after some investigation in frebug that error (I suppose related to behaviour plugin because script is not triggered at all due to this error):

image2015-5-29 10:18:0.png

Is there any way in order to fix that on behaviour plugin?

Thanks

Luca

4 answers

0 votes
Luca Miceli June 10, 2015

d[c] is undefined occurs when the custom field who has a behaviour script linked is set to "Required"

0 votes
Luca Miceli May 31, 2015

Sure Jamie. I did. Thanks for the support Luca

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 31, 2015

Could you copy to a bug report at https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/browse/GRV please?

Suggest an answer