Bar charts in JIRA?

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 28, 2015

Hi All,

How to get Bar charts in JIRA based on the static type "status", i know we can get the number via Pie chart, but I was more interested in the bar chart, how to go about it? ( Please suggestion something other than exporting to excel)

thanks,

2 answers

2 votes
Tom Harris - Old Street
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2020

Hi @Tarun Sapra ,

I've been working on an app Custom Charts for Jira that lets you create professional-looking bar charts on Jira dashboards.

There are multiple chart types to choose from and other customizations available including ordering and colors.

Custom_Charts_for_Jira_Bar Chart.png

Here's a playground so you can test it out without installing it: https://link.oldstreetsolutions.com/custom-charts-playground

There's also Custom Jira Charts for Confluence which has identical features for creating professional charts in Confluence.

I hope that helps with your query.

Thanks,

Tom - Custom Charts Product Manager

0 votes
Pedro Cora
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 29, 2015
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2015

I actually was avoiding using any plugin for the same, as this plugin is the first to comeup on the market place when we search "bar charts"

Suggest an answer