Bamboo plugin cannot be enabled

Rick Taft October 3, 2013

Just upgraded to latest versions of Jira (v6.1) and Bamboo (5.1.1) and cannot re-enable the Bamboo plugin in Jira. Message says to check the logs, but there are no messages.

Would appreciate any help you can offer.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Zul NS _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 3, 2013

Have you updated the JIRA Bamboo plugin to the latest version? We have a bug recently on JIRA 6.1 release and the fix is to update the JIRA Bamboo plugin to the latest version. Here is the bug report https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-34977

Rick Taft October 3, 2013

That was it. There was no indication that it was out of date. It said version 7.0.4. I downloaded 7.0.4.1 and it works now.

Other strange thing was that it was listed as a system add-on until I uploaded the new one. Now it's listed as a user add-on.

Thanks for your help.

Zul NS _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 6, 2013

Since that it is working by updating to plugin, mind accepting mine as answered? This would help other users who encounter the same issue to update their JIRA Bamboo plugin to the latest version. :)

0 votes
Rick Taft October 6, 2013

Answered

Suggest an answer