Bamboo isn't showed in JIRA

Kenneth Veipert September 30, 2014

Hello, in JIRA i have linked the bamboo server through the application links, exactly like Confluence and Stash. But in the configuration in "Add-Ons > Build > Bamboo" JIRA shows me, that there are no configured Bamboo-instances. How can this happen and how can i fix this problem?

//Edit:

I uploaded two screenshots for you:

Applicationlinks - JIRA.png

Bambooconfiguration - JIRA.png

3 answers

0 votes
Marcin Oles
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 30, 2014

Hi Ken,

this looks like an old bug in JIRA Bamboo Plugin, which has already been fixed in version 7.1.12. Please try updating the plugin and see if it helps.

Try going to "Bamboo administration", then to "Manage add-ons" and either try updating the plugin or upload the jar manually by clicking "Upload add-on". You can find all the versions to download here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.bamboo/versions

Please note the plugin requirement for JIRA version (6.2 - 6.2.7).

EDIT: I've tested the plugin against newer JIRA and it's compatible up to 6.3.7. You should be able to update now.

Yes, i'm currently using JIRA 6.3.6 - And it isn't good to migrate down to another JIRA version ;) What can help to fix this problem at JIRA 6.3.6?

Marcin Oles
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 2, 2014

The plugin's compatibility details have changed on the Atlassian Marketplace, it should work now.

0 votes
Krystian Brazulewicz
Atlassian Team
September 30, 2014

Ken

Location you're checking will display only older Bamboo instances which are not capable of displaying Dev Status panel in Issue view.

For the complete list of configured apps search for "Application Links" in the JIRA administration screens.

How do you get this information? I mean, why there is no information at the second screenshot?

0 votes
rp September 30, 2014

Hi Ken,

What exactly are you trying to do?

I updated my post - please check it out

Suggest an answer