Bamboo build failed after 10 hrs for Jira Reindex script

Omprakash Thamsetty
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2018

Hi,

I am triggering the Jira Re-index shell script through Bamboo job. Its triggering the job and after 10 hrs getting failed the bamboo job but actually background process in Jira reindex processing and completing.

I see the script log and its say below error message

2018-12-08_16:47:52 Index is at 36%...
2018-12-08_17:03:47 Index is at 37%...

2 [main] bash 1816 fork: child -1 - CreateProcessW failed for 'D:\Git\bin\..\usr\bin\bash.exe', errno 13

D:\Software\Scripts\reindex_PRD.sh: fork: Permission denied

Not sure why giving permission denied after 10 hrs. reindex_PRD.sh script start the trigger and it is the only one script that trigger the reindex.

Does anyone has any clue on it? Do I needs to change any settings on Bamboo to increase the time or on windows?

Thanks,

Om

1 answer

0 votes
Foong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 14, 2019

According to this blog, it could be caused by anti-virus or firewall in the machine that run the build. 

Does the build run in local or remote agent? If it is remote agent, you will need to check the anti-virus or firewall in that machine so that the Git bash.exe file isn't blocked.

Suggest an answer