Bamboo: Visual Studio build for AnyCPU

Keith Nolan February 12, 2014

When i configure a build task I don't want to have to select a target platform however the build configuration forces me to.

I have some DLL's which build to both x86 and x64 folders. This all works fine in visual studio.

When I build through Bamboo i don't get the x86 and x64 folders. I presume this is because I'm forced to select a target platform.

1 answer

0 votes
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 28, 2014

Hi Keith,

At this time, the functionality you're requesting is not yet possible in Bamboo. I have created a new request for it in our development issue tracker, and you can track it here:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-15298

Feel free to vote for the issue and/or leave a comment to describe your use-case in more detail. It will help our development team to build a solution that meets your needs.

If you want to know more about how we prioritise feature requests, take a look at our policy.

If this answer was helpful, please allow me to ask you to mark my answer as accepted in order to have it in the top of the thread, also helping other customers.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Support

Suggest an answer