Bamboo Deployment Visualisation in JIRA

Hi,

We just installed the Bamboo 5.1 release and the new Jira Bamboo plugin which allows the visualisation of deployments on an issue. We are however not seeing the deployed environments in-line - we need to click on a link which displays a pop-up containing the information.

The documentation about this feature displays the deployment environments in-line in the Jira issue which makes it much more user friendly (http://view.mailer.atlassian.com/?j=fe5611757c61017a7616&m=fec2157377620c74&ls=fdf11378706d047a74157677&l=feb9167872600c74&s=fe2b1d727566017d701277&jb=ffcd16&ju=fe3012777365037c751671)

We do have several (7) deployment environments registered, is some restriction applied for performance reasons?

thanks

1 answer

I'm looking for the same information. I see builds but not deployments and I cannot "click" and see the deployment information except by clicking on the build number which switches me to the bamboo app.

Build 116 was built and deployed

It has a jira ticket associated with it

But we only see the bamboo build activity not deployment activity. I would expect to see deployment information on this page in JIRA. Clearly we have the configuration working because the build information does display.

Bamboo version 5.1.1 Jira version 5.1.8 plugin version 5.1.6

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

2,849 views 12 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot