Balsamiq Mockups Trash?

Paul Alexander
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2017

For us Cloud users, is there a trash can on the JIRA side when a Balsamiq Mockup is deleted from a JIRA issue? I know from Confluence you're saved with the built-in trash can per Space. I'm asking Support next, but thought I'd try here, too. I got a user with four days of labor on a set of mocks that are lost.

1 answer

0 votes
Paul Alexander
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2017

The Balsamiq team hooked me up. I didn't realize it was this simple.

1. If you have previously downloaded the BMPR file from the JIRA issue, simply reattach that file to the JIRA issue, hit F5 to reload the page, and then your thumbnails will be visible again and you can open the mockups project for edit to continue.
  2. Of note, you can also attach the BMPR file to a Confluence page to allow the Mockups runtime to pick it up and load it for editing.

Suggest an answer