Backlog > Releases > Done issues are displayed as issues in progress

John Wash March 8, 2017

Hello All,

I have faced the following bug when I added a release version and assign at least 100 issues but DONE issues shown as issues In Progress ( I have clicked on yellow column and made a pic)

Снимок экрана 2017-03-08 в 14.19.26.png

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 8, 2017

Have a look at the working board your issues appear on - are they all in the far right hand column?

John Wash March 8, 2017

What do you mean by looking at the board ? I've checked one of those

status - done

resolution - fixed

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 8, 2017

Ok, pick one of the 88 issues that you think should be done but is showing as in-progress.  Go to the issue view and check two things

1. What colour is the current status?
  2. Towards the bottom right, is there a panel with "show in board"?  If there is, click it and choose a board.  Where is the issue on that board?

John Wash March 8, 2017
  1. Red
  2. Done

I guess the reason is related with resolution. Am i right ?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 8, 2017
  1. The status should not be red, it will be blue, yellow or green.  So I'm not sure what you're looking at.  Could you give us a screenshot of the issue fields to the right of the "details" panel - where status, resolution and version(s) appear?
  2. Ok, good.  Is that "done" column on the far right hand side of the board?  There are no columns to the right of "done"?

John Wash March 8, 2017

Снимок экрана 2017-03-08 в 15.20.56.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 8, 2017

Ah, that answers most of it.  You have set up your "done" status to be "in progress".  That's why it's yellow.

Go to the workflow and edit it, changing the status category to "done".

Suggest an answer