Backing up Jira Cloud projects

Rodrigo Guariento January 16, 2020

Hi there, how can we make a backup from some Jira Cloud projects to restore in a new organization on Cloud?

Our goal is create a new organization from the scratch, because at beginning nobody knew how to use Jira Cloud with the right manner, and our current organization is rising and the first Projects were created with incorrect names, the ids are wrong, there are a lot of tickets created wrong, including our organization name is incorrect because in the past we've worked regionally, now we are expanding the sales for other countries, what changed almost everything in our workflow. Our organization is tiny yet, and because of it we are thinking to organize since now that's easy yet. Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2020

Hi @Rodrigo Guariento 

You can use the CSV export/import to move data between your Jira instances.

More information is available here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/importing-data-from-csv-776636762.html

Rodrigo Guariento January 16, 2020

Thank you.

Like Deepanshu Natani likes this
Enas Mahdy February 2, 2020

@Deepanshu Natani 

I do not know how to export my issues from this page. Can you help me with this, please?

Suggest an answer