Avg time in status per transition per user

Hi All,

We have clients and developers working on same issues of projects, and we need to generate a report/chart where the average time in status per transition will need to be tracked, only for particular users (or group), in my case, the developers.

For example, we need to count the time between "Open" and "In Progress" only when the transition has been initiated by the developers working on the issue, not the clients. (Similarly like in the Transitions tab, but it will need to be per transition per users)

1.png

Another example here

Moreover, when the clients for example reopen the ticket, it will not be counted in the report/chart.

Please let me know if there is any way to achieve this.

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.
Tarun Sapra Community Champion Oct 30, 2017

You can use charts like "Average number of times in status" and "Average time in status" on the search results of JQL like

status changed FROM "open" TO "in progress" BY membersOf("jira-administrators") 
Tarun Sapra Community Champion Oct 30, 2017

the users can be part of a specific groups

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

211 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you