Average days in custom field value

fabio marcelo October 5, 2013

Hi all,

I am evaluating some plugins related to report creation in Jira. I would like to create a report in Jira that calculate the average days that an issue stay with an value from one select list.

Example:

I have 5 possibles values in a select list custom field that i would like to measure.

1- Issue Draft

2- Issue in Company Analyze

3- Issue in Supplier Analyze

4- Issue Agreement

5- Issue Closed.

For each change from transition i have a post function in my workflow that set in the custom field any value above. So the changes of the status are associated to changes in the custom field.

So i would like to generate a report in jira that calculate average days that the issues stay with value "1- Issue Draft" and "2- Issue in Company Analyze", "3- Issue in Supplier Analyze", "4- Issue Agreement", 5- Issue Closed.

It will possible make a report in eazybi to calcule these average ?

Thanks in Advance

Best Regards

Fabio

1 answer

0 votes
Raimonds Simanovskis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2013

Hi

eazyBI does not have standard functionality for analyzing custom text field changes but based on values of the custom field it seems that you want to analyze how long issue stayed in particular workflow status. There is standard eazyBI functionality for analyzing issue workflow transitions which will allow you to analyze how long issues stayed in particular workflow status.

Please contact eazyBI support if you need more help with this.

Raimonds

Suggest an answer