Availability for Jira Cloud

My company is very interested on Joggler, but we use the Cloud version. When will it be available for Cloud?

Thank you,

Felipe

3 answers

0 vote

Hi Felipe,

I'm afradi it won't be available for Cloud for now. In this case, you can talk to the add-on developer to see if there are any plans to make this add-on Cloud available or you might consider moving your Confluence Cloud to Confluence Server.

Hope this addresses your question.

Cheers,

Clarissa.

Hi Felipe

We do not have plans to support Cloud version any time soon, unless you plan to order an unlimited license:-)

Regards

Benno

Buying an unlimited license would be extreme for a small company of 15-some JIRA users. I think we'll continue to double-track or use the Toggl Button.

I presume that JIRA Cloud won't allow you to limit/know how many users a certain company has. I also presume that the Cloud customers are then an untapped market for you. Maybe it would be a good idea to solve this limitation.

Best regards,

Felipe

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Julia Dillon
Posted Tuesday in Jira

Tell us how your team runs on Jira!

Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...

200 views 1 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you