Automation ticket

Viktor Anastasovski November 11, 2020

Hi, 

I have 2 project, and need me automation, when assign user ticket on one project auto create ticket on another project.

When create automation roles, When->if->Then-> Transition issue I can not choices Create Issue, it is not in the list.

jira automation.jpg 

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jillian Amyot _Unito_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 11, 2020

Hey @Viktor Anastasovski , another way to do this would be to use an integration tool by a company I work for called Unito. Like the Atlassian offering, it is a paid solution, but it would allow you to create an issue on one project and have it synced to the other project, and vice versa. Since it would be an integration (not an automation) you could create a two-way sync so the projects could "talk" to each other without ever having to leave your project. Here's an article that might be of help. Hope this helps :) 

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2020

Viktor,

This isn't available in the built in Service Desk automation. If I may, I'd highly recommend checking out the Atlassian offering for Automation for Jira. It's works very similarly to the service desk automations, but it's far more powerful, and is available in every project. You'd be able to do what you are looking for with that. It is a paid add on..  I looked for comparable free ones, but I didn't see one which would do that for you.

Suggest an answer