Automation plugin doesn't catch events when an issue is created by JIRA Utilities plugin (ServiceRocket)

Viacheslav Starovoytov April 5, 2016

By using of JIRA Utilities I set the post-function which copies an issue to another project. Then I set Automation plugin to catch a creation but it doesn't catch this event. If I create an issue mannualy Automation works fine. Notifications Issue Created also work fine when an issue is created by JIRA Utilities.

Any ideas?

4 answers

1 vote
Michael Partyka
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2016

Do you use your account in Automation plugin? DO you have exactly this same permission in these projects?

1 vote
Viacheslav Starovoytov April 5, 2016

Hi Michal,

I used the both events: my own and standart one. Result is the same. Automation doesn't catch event. Notifications work fine.

1 vote
Michael Partyka
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2016

Hi,

can you create new event? Try to extend create event and see what will happen.

0 votes
Viacheslav Starovoytov April 6, 2016

Hi!

Of course I tried several Actors of the rule in Automation who have all permissions. The thing is if I create an issue manually Automation works fine.

Suggest an answer