Automation page blank

Leo Antelyes December 7, 2021

Hello, when viewing the automation page for a board we have, it is entirely blank. Do you know how this can be enabled/fixed? I see these errors in the browser console that seem related:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 504 ()

async-project-settings-jira-automation.924cd3d31191e6eb3d37.8.js:8 Uncaught Error: Failed to load automation boostrap for env prod, src was 'https://automation.atlassian.com/pro/bootstrap/automationManagerBootstrap.pack.js'
at HTMLScriptElement.t.onerror (async-project-settings-jira-automation.924cd3d31191e6eb3d37.8.js:8)

4 answers

0 votes
Yu Tomori May 23, 2022

I have the same issue now.

I think the incident below is related.
0 votes
Johnny Hermann December 7, 2021

Same... Automation rule pages try to load for awhile, but then are just blank.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2021

Hi Leo, welcome to the community.

So is this a team managed project for a company managed project?

aside from this question I am wondering if maybe your cloud is still experiencing some problems. The reason I mention this is that I am seeing some odd behavior when looking at automation pages for TMP at the moment, e.g. 504 time out.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2021

I have opened a support ticket.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 7, 2021

It definitely appears to be an issue with the servers associated with automation. I can replicate this on both TMP and CMP on my end.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 7, 2021
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 7, 2021

https://status.atlassian.com/ is tracking incident now

0 votes
Jesse.Miron December 7, 2021

Similar Issue on my end

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders