Automation log on eror

itay cohen July 14, 2015

Hi

We Using  jira  Automation' And I will like to get Report   Executed status  

And I went  to know if an issue is update vie the  Automation' tool

Jql subscription

The Audit log is not good enough because

1. The audit log don't present the issue key  
    e.g. If I use event trigger  and one of the issue is fails I don't know  the issue key
  2. We have  Dozens of roles I only need to know if role is files If I can get mail on Fails it can by great

Tank u

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2015

The requirement here is unclear to me.  Could you expand on 

"Report executed status"?  This sounds like you want a report on a status.  So you could just say "Status = Executed" and that will give you the issues.  But it would make the rest of your question uneeded, so I think it's unclear

"JQL Subscription"?  Just hangs there in the middle of your question with no context.

"We have  Dozens of roles I only need to know if role is files If I can get mail on Fails it can by great" - sorry, no, the sentence is so mixed up, it makes no sense.  I can see "we have lots of roles" and I suspect you're asking "I only want to see something when someone in a specific role does it", but "... is files if" onwards is unreadable.

Could you try breaking down this question into simple parts?

Suggest an answer